[w]Ël[k]Üm tÖ thË [g5cÖØlkÜtËgÏrL] ==»»aDmÏn[jÜn]nÏË kÜtË

hAppY dAy!!!!!!!!! sỐng lÀ đỂ lẬp nhÓm g5...kOa' g5 cuỘc sÔng mỚi* tU*O*i +)Ẹp.... kakakaka

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

lInh' mỚi kŨa sM nAk` pA` kOn!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin[jUn[nI3]kUtE
Admin
Admin[jUn[nI3]kUtE

lInh' mỚi kŨa sM nAk` pA` kOn!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: lInh' mỚi kŨa sM nAk` pA` kOn!!!!!!   lInh' mỚi kŨa sM nAk` pA` kOn!!!!!! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:35 pm

f(x) is the new girl group from SM Entertainment which debuted this September 1st with their 1st digital single LA cha TA.

The Asian pop dance group ‘f(x)’ is made up of international members including Korean members—Sulli, Luna, Krystal—and Chinese members—Amber (Chinese American), and Victoria. Their group name ‘f(x)’ is uniquely written like the mathematical symbol for ‘function’, which portrays the members’ passion to unfold eclectic performances throughout not only Korea but also Asia based on their various talents that could be applied in to the equation as ‘x’, to yield unexpected results.

more after cut
Victoria is really beautiful (i think she is the leader…do correct me if i’m mistaken)

looks so much like her sister Jessica (from SNSD). Also the maknae of the group (though Sulli looks like the youngest on these pics)

loving her. coolest for me (as of now). and look it’s only 13 days till she turns 17. Wow same year as I was born.

And here are the pictures from CHAPTER 1 of the Gallery section off their official website.

group pics

I think they are a young group (well, except for Victoria) they a 1992, a 1993 and two 1994 ladies…really young. Wonder if they will go to school or – like Seungri of Big Bang and Minzy of 2NE1 – they won’t (most probably not, just pass that particular test that will benefit them a high school diploma).

lInh' mỚi kŨa sM nAk` pA` kOn!!!!!! Kkvdmyrtsh4ccdo47bs
lInh' mỚi kŨa sM nAk` pA` kOn!!!!!! 9b9k9imwu1krvh86wup
lInh' mỚi kŨa sM nAk` pA` kOn!!!!!! Zmxub48o04j7qhg88hv
lInh' mỚi kŨa sM nAk` pA` kOn!!!!!! Tw3n66vhcb8rm1tw9oa1
lInh' mỚi kŨa sM nAk` pA` kOn!!!!!! Hhfpu0csk0dhl0ek8icp
lInh' mỚi kŨa sM nAk` pA` kOn!!!!!! T525kcw5d8sag6s5pse9
lInh' mỚi kŨa sM nAk` pA` kOn!!!!!! 0jgajsjccvvcuxo5euq7
lInh' mỚi kŨa sM nAk` pA` kOn!!!!!! Z0udm2yfpds4t8bu7
lInh' mỚi kŨa sM nAk` pA` kOn!!!!!! Drv03exse4kmciudcs
lInh' mỚi kŨa sM nAk` pA` kOn!!!!!! Cmintvl8x7rlx7gp9cam
lInh' mỚi kŨa sM nAk` pA` kOn!!!!!! Zas4udrt7r4146r1scgo
lInh' mỚi kŨa sM nAk` pA` kOn!!!!!! Iwdvoyhaq2vd89gynsc
lInh' mỚi kŨa sM nAk` pA` kOn!!!!!! Uzh5eybd3u9f6nppese1
lInh' mỚi kŨa sM nAk` pA` kOn!!!!!! I584e79tmfo213fp0p5
lInh' mỚi kŨa sM nAk` pA` kOn!!!!!! G1t8223ltsl0g9v7qgf
Back to top Go down
http://g5coolkutegirl.forumvi.net

lInh' mỚi kŨa sM nAk` pA` kOn!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[w]Ël[k]Üm tÖ thË [g5cÖØlkÜtËgÏrL] ==»»aDmÏn[jÜn]nÏË kÜtË :: nhOm"""" f (x) đÊy!!!!!-
Jump to: